We also investigated how the cellular effects of BT were modified by hydrogen peroxide (H202) scavenger catalase, hypochlorous acid (HOCl) scavenger methionine, and 4-aminobenzoic acid hydrazide (ABAH), a myeloperoxidase (MPO)-specific inhibitor.
What does ABAH stand for?
ABAH stands for 4-Aminobenzoic Acid Hydrazide
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ABAH in our Acronym Attic
- American Bankers Association Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Advisory Body on Administrative and Financial Matters (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons)
- Association Belge des Analystes Financiers (French: Belgian Association of Financial Analysts; Belgium)
- Association of British Accountants in France (Paris, France)
- Attorney's Bar Association of Florida, Inc.
- Australia Business Arts Foundation
- Aquatic Biology, Aquaculture and Fisheries Resources (electronic database)
- Antigua & Barbuda Association of Georgia
- Associação Brasileira de Aviação Geral (Brazilian Association of General Aviation; São Paulo, Brazil)
- Association of Bay Area Governments
- Amateurs de la Berlinette Alpine du Haut-Rhin (French: Alpine Berlinette Lovers of Haut-Rhin; automobile club; Haut-Rhin, France)
- American Board of Allergy & Immunology
- American Boiler & Affiliated Industries
- Association for Behavior Analysis International (Portage, MI)
- Astwood Bank Against Incinerator (UK)
- American Bankers Association Insurance Association
- Association pour le Bien-être des Aveugles de l'Ile Maurice (French: Association for the Welfare of the Blind of Mauritius)
- American Bar Association Journal (Chicago, IL)
- Antiquarian Booksellers Association of Japan (Tokyo, Japan)
- Automobile Business Association of Japan (est. 1946)