4,4'-Methylenebis (phenyl isocyanate) and polyester-block-polyether [alpha], [omega]-diol were procured from Fiber Glast Developments.
What does MBOCA stand for?
MBOCA stands for 4,4'-Methylenebis (2-Chloroaniline)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MBOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Objective Bayesian Optimization Algorithm
- Multiband OFDM Alliance
- Municipal Band of Allentown (Allentown, PA)
- Making the Best of Byways (vehicle guide)
- Maison Bois Outil Concept (French: Wooden House Design Tool)
- Medical Business Office Consultants (Cornelius, NC)
- Middle Bay Oil Company, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- Minority Business Opportunity Center (various locations)
- Minority Business Opportunity Committee
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Medical Bureau for Occupational Diseases (Department of Health; South Africa)
- Military Banking Overseas Division
- Minority Business Opportunity Day
- Molecular Basis of Disease (university course)
- My Board of Directors (Kingston. ON, Canada business networking group)
- Thousand Barrels of Oil per Day
- Mobilization Origin Departure Date
- Manasquan Board of Education (Manasquan, NJ)
- Master of Business Operational Excellence (degree program)
- Milford Board of Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
was a major producer of two carcinogens (beta-naphthylamine and benzidine) and two suspected bladder carcinogens (ortho-toluidine and 4,4'-methylenebis [2-chloroaniline]).
4,4'-Methylenebis (2-chloroaniline) (MBOCA) is used as a curing agent in industries that primarily produce castable polyurethane parts; thus, occupational exposure may occur during the manufacturing processes in these industries [Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) 1994].