He added that it is decided also to dismiss Brigadier General Hedayat Abdel-Karim Commander of the 3rd Infantry Division, and hand over him to the military court.
What does 3ID stand for?
3ID stands for 3rd Infantry Division (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of 3ID
- 3rd Generation Service Provider (cellular network operator/provider of 3G service)
- Third Generation (Video) Surveillance System
- 3rd Generation Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (Ericsson)
- Third Generation Wireless
- Third Generation Wave Model
- Third Generation Wireless Network
- Hotel Visit (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third-Order Harmonic Distortion
- Healthy Happy Holy Organization (Española, NM)
- International Institute for Information Design
- Third Order Intermodulation
- 3 in 24 (stress pattern)
- [not an acronym] MPEG-4 audio and video compression technology created by 3ivx Technologies Pty. Ltd.
- Comm Center Duty (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Keys Taken (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Three-Karma Loss (GameFAQs)
- 3000 Miles to Graceland (Kevin Costner movie)
- Third-Year Law Student
- 3 Legged 5 Why (lean process, TQM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dick Spencer served in the 3rd Infantry Division of the U.
Bob served in the Korean War with the 3rd Infantry Division.
Smith is assigned to the 3rd Infantry Division, 3rd Combat Aviation Brigade, Public Affairs Office.
Army Specialist Santos was a member of the 3rd Infantry Division near Taji, Iraq, when the Humvee he was in hit three improvised explosive devices (IEDs).
Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield is a major hub for Army force projection and is home of the 3rd Infantry Division.
Currently, he is the 3rd Infantry Division Fires and Effects Coordinator at Fort Stewart.
The 3rd Infantry Division and units from Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, Ga.