Chemical Warfare Secrets Almost Forgotten is also an excellent resource on the effects of incapacitating chemical agents, with firsthand accounts of human exposure to lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate (BZ), and other agents.
What does BZ stand for?
BZ stands for 3-Quinuclidinyl Benzilate
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of BZ
We have 11 other meanings of BZ in our Acronym Attic
- By Your Way
- Back Yard Wrestling Association
- Backyard Wrestling Federation
- Bayesian Ying-Yang (learning algorithm)
- Broussard Youngsville Youth Association (Broussard, LA)
- Back Yard Yacht Builders (Gilbert, Arizona)
- Back Yard Yacht Club (Louisiana)
- Best Year Yet Online (business-planning tool)
- Big Yellow Zone Web Design Services (UK)
- Single-Mode Byzantine (fault model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An example is 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate (BZ); and * Tear (riot control).