Subgroup analysis was performed for several medication groups (beta blockers, 3-hydroxy-3-methyl-glutaryl-CoA reductase inhibitors, antiplatelets and anticoagulants) due to the possible clinical implications that missed doses of these medications may have (5-9).
What does HMG-CoA stand for?
HMG-CoA stands for 3-Hydroxy-3-Methyl-Glutaryl-CoA (synthase deficiency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 7 other meanings of HMG-CoA in our Acronym Attic
- Horizontal Merger Guidelines (acquisitions)
- Hospitalist Management Group (various companies)
- Hospitality Management Group (Charleston, SC)
- Hotel Managers Group, LLC
- Human Menopausal Gonadotrophin
- Hydraulically Motored Generator
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl
- High Mobility Group 1 Protein
- High Mobility Group Nuclear Protein 14
- High Mobility Group Chromosomal Protein 17
- Human Menopausal Gonadotropin and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
- High Mobility Group Protein I
- High Mobility Group Protein T
- High Mobility Group 1 (protein)
- High-Mobility Group Proteins 1/2
- High Mobility Group Proteins 1 and 2
- High Mobility Group 2
- High Mobility Group AT
- Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act (India)
- Hydroxy-Methyl-Glutaric Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diplopia, blepharoptosis, and ophthalmoplegia and 3-hydroxy-3-methyl-glutaryl-CoA reductase inhibitor use.