Machineworks continues to deliver in a way that makes Duke proud, by continuously creating cutting-edge, fun games on emerging hand-held platforms," said Scott Miller, chief executive officer for 3D Realms Entertainment, owner of the Duke Nukem brand.
What does 3DR stand for?
3DR stands for 3D Realms
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of 3DR
- Three Degrees of Freedom
- 3 Decimal Places (mathematics)
- Three Drag Pass
- Three-Dimensional Packaging
- Three-Dimensional Plasma (physics)
- Three-Dimensional Printing
- Three-Dimensional Processor (parallel computing architecture)
- 3D Product Configurator (sales software; Serious Factory)
- Three-Dimensional Data Processing, Visualization, and Transmission (International Symposium)
- 3 Dimensional Reconstruction of Medical Images
- Three-Dimensional Recording (optical imaging)
- 3-Dimensional Random Access Memory
- 3 Dimensional Screen (Nintendo handheld console)
- 3D Studio (software)
- Digital Decision Display System
- 3d Stacking Wafer-Level Chip-Scale Package
- 3D Space Configurator (sales software; Serious Factory)
- Structural Bioinformatics and Computational Biophysics
- 3D Studio MAX (3D rendering software)
- 3D Studio Max
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scott Miller, CEO of 3D Realms commented, "This is a precedent-setting deal for Take-Two, Remedy and 3D Realms - the first time in our industry a highly successful IP alone has changed ownership hands.
NASDAQ: TTWO), and 3D Realms today announced that the first-person shooter Prey is now available in stores across North America and will be available at stores in Europe on July 14.
April 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Sven Technologies announced today that 3D Realms has licensed and integrated Sven's Multi-Resolution Geometry(TM) (MRG) Technology into its forthcoming Duke Nukem Forever(TM) (DNF) game, providing further validation of market demand and adoption of Sven's continuous level of detail technology.
Gamers will be able to pre-order and pre-load Prey onto their hard drives, ready for instant activation and play upon the official release date," said 3D Realms CEO, Scott Miller.
2K Games' E3 2005 product lineup: Prey: Developed by Human Head Studios and produced by 3D Realms, Prey is a revolutionary first person shooter for PC and the Xbox 360.
3D Realms Licenses id Software's 'Quake II' Engine for 'Duke Nukem Forever' NEW YORK, April 29 /PRNewswire/ -- In an unprecedented convergence of industry titans, GT Interactive Software Corp.
NASDAQ: TTWO), and 3D Realms today announced Prey, a revolutionary first person shooter for PC and a next-generation console system in development at Human Head Studios, under the direct supervision of 3D Realms.