The business recently announced a 10 percent increase in capacity for the production of glycidyl methacrylate (GMA) at its Freeport, Texas facility and a 15 percent increase in capacity for the production of 2-ethyl hexyl acrylate (2-EHA) at its Hahnville, Louisiana facility.
What does 2EHA stand for?
2EHA stands for 2-Ethyl Hexyl Acrylate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Two-Dimensional Photonic-Crystal
- Two-Dimensional Photon Echo Spectroscopy
- Two-Dimensional Photonic Lattice
- Two-Phase Differential Phase Shift Keying
- two-dimensional run-encoding
- No. 2 Direct Services ANI (AT&T)
- Two-Description Fixed-Rate Scalar Quantizer
- Second Edition
- To Escape To (UK)
- Two-Equations Two-Unknowns (linear equation solving method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To investigate the extent of these deviations, copolymer emulsions of VA with butyl acrylate (BA), 2-ethyl hexyl acrylate (2-EHA), and VeoVa were prepared under emulsion polymerization conditions.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] EXPERIMENTAL Materials The monomer 2-ethyl hexyl acrylate (EHA; Fluka) was purified by washing twice with sodium hydroxide solution (5% w/v) to remove the inhibitors and then repeatedly washed with distilled water.