The present 2-phase randomized double-blind split face study was designed to compare the effect of a gel containing 3% 2-dimethylaminoethanol (deanol, DMAE) with the same formulation without DMAE.
What does DMAE stand for?
DMAE stands for 2-Dimethylaminoethanol
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMAE
- Donor Management and Charity Services
- Defense Mapping Agency Combat Support Center
- Da Mihi Animas, Cetera Tolle (Give Me Souls, Take Away All Else; St. John Bosco)
- Direct Memory Access Control
- Dads Make a Difference (Minnesota)
- Diagnostic Machine Aid-Digital (test language; Raytheon Co.)
- Dimethyl Acetylenedicarboxylate (organic compound)
- Direct Marketing Association of Detroit (Michigan)
- Define/Measure/Analyze/Develop/Deliver (business methodology)
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify (aka Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Validate; Six Sigma business methodology)
- Departamento Municipal de Água e Esgoto (Portugese; Porto Alegre, Brazil)
- Département Modèles pour l'Aérodynamique et l'Energétique (French: Aerodynamic and Energetic Model Department; National Office for Aerospace Studies and Research; France)
- Détection, Mesure et Assistance Électronique (French: Detection, Measurement and Electronic Assistance)
- Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate
- Decennial Master Address File (US Census Bureau)
- Digital Media Alliance Florida (Winter Park, FL)
- Digital Media Association France
- Dredged Material Assessment Framework
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base (Arizona)
- Do Me A Favor Buddy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Split face study on the cutaneous tensile effect of 2-dimethylaminoethanol (deanol) gel.
Here, we review available data on one such agent - 2-dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) or deanol - that has recently been evaluated in a placebo-controlled trial.