]) and Th1, Th2 and Th3 cytokines in the radiosensization of Ehrlich ascites tumor by the glycolytic inhibitor 2-deoxy-D-glucose (2-DG).
What does DOG stand for?
DOG stands for 2-Deoxy-D-Glucose
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOG
We have 98 other meanings of DOG in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Optical Fiber Sensing
- Division of Forensic Sciences (Georgia)
- Department of Fair Trading (Australia)
- Department of Flight Training
- Department of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife (Cambodia)
- Department of Overseas Filipino Workers (Philippines)
- Downtown Orlando Fashion Week (Orlando, FL)
- Diffusion Oxygenated Float Zone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two recipients announced today have been recognized for promising clinical work in advancing a novel agent, 2-deoxy-D-glucose (2DG), for control and reduction of seizure frequency, and a new therapeutic specifically designed for the treatment of newborns with hypoxic brain injuries resulting in seizure-related conditions.
saitoana could be enhanced by adding chemically modified chitosan and a sugar analog, 2-deoxy-D-glucose.