What does ABL stand for?
ABL stands for 2-Acetylbutyrolactone (chemical)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABL
We have 289 other meanings of ABL in our Acronym Attic
- Asosiasi Bank Kustodian Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Custodian Bank Association; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Andersen Bjornstad Kane Jacobs Inc (Norway)
- Andersen Bjornstad Kane Jacobs, Inc. (Seattle, Washington)
- Academie Beeldende Kunst Maastricht (Dutch: Maastricht Fine Arts Academy)
- Akhil Bharatiya Karyakari Mandal (Indian political organization)
- Akhil Bhartiya Kshatriya Mahasabha (Indian political organization)
- A Business Knowledge Organization (Bermuda Dunes, CA)
- Algemeen Bureau Katholiek Onderwijs (Dutch: General Catholic Education Office; The Netherlands)
- Amanat Bintang Keadilan Umat (Indonesian political party)
- Atkinson, Banker, Kaplan, and Young (Management Accounting authors)