What does DOC stand for?
DOC stands for 2,5-Dimethoxy-4-Chloroamphetamine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DOC
We have 557 other meanings of DOC in our Acronym Attic
- Decked Out Board Shop (Redlands, CA)
- Deep Ocean Benthic Sampler
- Department of Biological Sciences
- Dual-Header Optical Burst Switching
- Dunalastair Old Boys (rugby)
- Dynamic Object Browsing System
- Diploma of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (British)
- Depth Oriented Brief Therapy
- Department of Boating and Waterways (California)
- Dock of the Bay Yacht Club (Sandusky, OH)