1 mM/L 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl (Sigma-Aldrich, Germany) methanol p.
What does DPPH stand for?
DPPH stands for 2,2-Diphenyl-1-Picrylhydrazyl (EPR spectroscopy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DPPH
We have 8 other meanings of DPPH in our Acronym Attic
- Departamento de Protecção das Plantas e de Fitoecologia (Portuguese: Department of Plant Protection and Phyto-Ecological)
- Directorate of Pension & Provident Fund (India)
- Doctoral Program Planning Form (Marquette University)
- Dutch Power Pack Festival (auto racing)
- DAV Professional Placement Group (South Africa)
- Defense Policy & Planning Guidance
- Defense Program & Planning Guidance
- Diretoria de Pesquisa e Pós-Graduação (Portugese: Directorate of Research and Graduate Studies; Brazil)
- Doctoral Program in Population Genomics (Switzerland)
- Department of Population and Public Health (Canada)
- Des Préparateurs en Pharmacie Hospitalière (French: Preparations Hospital Pharmacy)
- Differential PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Product Hybridization
- Diplôme de Préparateur en Pharmacie Hospitalière (French: Diploma in Hospital Pharmacy)
- Direct Productive Person Hours
- Doctoral Programs in Public Health (University of Tampere; Tampere, Finland)
- Don't Post Porn Here
- Duodenum-Preserving Pancreatic Head Resection (surgery)
- Designing Pleasurable Products and Interfaces (international conference)
- Diastole-Phased Pulsatile Infusion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Quercetin, butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) and 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl radical (DPPH) were purchased from Sigma (St.
They showed considerable free-radical-scavenging properties in the 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl (DPPH) assay with the RC (50) values of 9.
Also, the radical scavenging activity of juices was assessed by analyzing the 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl stable radical.
Among these are the methods that use azo-compounds to generate peroxyl radicals, such as the "TRAP" method (Total Radical-Trapping Antioxidant Parameter) and ORAC; the scavenging of radical cation by 2,2-azinobis-(3-ethylbenzothiazoline-6-sulphonate) such as the ABTS or "TEAC" method (Trolox Equivalent Antioxidant Capacity); the scavenging of stable radical by 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl known as the DPPH method and the scavenging of radical cation by N,N-dimethyl p-phenylenediamine for the DMPD method.
Reagents: Hexane and methanol (BDH chemicals), Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), [alpha]-Tocopherol and 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl radical (DPPH) were obtained from Sigma Chemical Co (Germany).
STC and RTC were found to react more efficiently with 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl radical (DPPH) and protect serum lipoproteins from Fe(2+)-induced oxidation more successfully than carnosine and trolox.
To do so, the researchers used a olorimetric Folin-Ciocalteu assay and 2,2'-azino-bis(3-ethylbenzthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid) (ABTS) or 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl (DPPH) radical scavenging assay, respectively.