Automated assay of methylmalonic acid in serum and urine by derivatization with 1-pyrenyldiazomethane, liquid chromatography, and fluorescence detection.
What does PDAM stand for?
PDAM stands for 1-Pyrenyldiazomethane
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDAM
We have 3 other meanings of PDAM in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Dealers Association of India (finance)
- Primary Development/Test Aircraft Inventory (US DoD)
- Programa de Desarrollo Agropecuario Integrado (Bolivia)
- Pershamaiski District Administration of Internal Affairs
- Problem Determination Access Identifier
- Pennsylvania Dental Association Insurance Services, Inc.
- Prioritized Defended Asset List
- Product Drawings and Associated Lists
- Provincial Department of Agriculture and Livestock (various nations)
- School of Professional Development and Leadership (Armidale, New South Wales, Australia)
- Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum (Indonesian regional water utility company)
- Pipeline Defect Assessment Manual (oil industry)
- Plum TV Digital Asset Manager
- Precision Direct Attack Munition
- Proposed Draft Amendment
- Precision Deep Attack Missile System
- Packet Downlink Ack/Nack (packet radio communications GPRS)
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus Occluder
- Peace and Development Aid Organization (Cambodia)
- Publications of the Dominion Astrophysical Observatory (Canada)