Australian police seized 300 kilograms (650 pounds) of cocaine from a luxury yacht to drop off 100 kilograms of cocaine.
What does CKG stand for?
CKG stands for 100 Kilograms
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CKG
We have 7 other meanings of CKG in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Knowledge Function Analysis (knowledge management)
- Chatham-Kent Fire Department (Ontario, Canada)
- Complete Kernel Fisher Discriminant
- Central Kansas Free Fair (Abilene, Kansas)
- Comfort Keepers Franchising, Inc. (in-home care services)
- Central Kentucky Forest Management
- Central Kentucky Football Officials Association
- Central Kitsap Fire and Rescue (Silverdale, WA)
- Checkfree Corporation (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Columbia Kootenay Fisheries Renewal Partnership (Canada)
- Canadian Knifemakers Guild (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Canoë Kayak Gennevilliers (French canoe and kayak club)
- Carnegie and Kate Greenaway (awards; UK)
- Cloud Kingdom Games (Boulder, CO)
- Cooperative Key Generation
- Crystal Karma Gate (new age tool)
- Chimi Kar Gostar Asia (established in 2001; Tehran, Iran)
- Cauvery Kalpatharu Grameena Bank
- Central Kansas Gun Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seven AK-47 assault rifles, four different types of weapons, a machine gun, 34 kilograms of explosives, 780 kilograms of opium, 47 magazines, 18 anti-vehicle mines, 100 kilograms of ammonium nitrate, seven rockets, 11 kilograms of hashish and hundreds of bullets were seized.
100kg of hashish Sharjah Police have arrested four Arab and Gulf nationals suspected of trying to smuggle 100 kilograms of hashish out of the country.
Vietnamese police have seized about 100 kilograms (220 pounds) of ivory near the border with China, a newspaper reported on Sunday.
CHAMAN, December 12, 2009 (Balochistan Times): Chaman police arrested four alleged drug peddlers and recovered 100 kilograms of hashish from their possession.
Olivas pleaded guilty on May 29, 2009, to a superseding indictment charging him with conspiring to distribute and possess with intent to distribute five kilograms or more of cocaine and 100 kilograms or more of marijuana.
She and 30-year old Eric Canori were arrested and charged Tuesday for possessing and distributing more than 100 kilograms of marijuana.
About 300 people were wounded when a van packed with nearly 100 kilograms (220 pounds) of explosives levelled a police building and damaged the provincial headquarters of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).