The facility is within the boundaries of 1 Police Plaza and guarded by NYPD and Homeland Security personnel.
What does 1PP stand for?
1PP stands for 1 Police Plaza (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- One-Poly-Five-Metal (electronics)
- One-Poly-Six-Metal (radio frequency)
- One-Poly-Eight-Metal (radio frequency)
- One-Port FFM (Functional Fault Model)
- One-Port FFM (Functional Fault Model) with Faults Involving One Cell
- One-Port FFM (Functional Fault Model) with Faults Involving Two Cells
- One Particle Irreducible
- 1 Parameter Logistic Model
- One Port Laparoscopic Surgery
- Breach Graduated Drivers License (police incident code)
- First Quarter (of the year)
- 1st Responder Broadcast Network
- One Repetition Maximum
- One-Revert Rule (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Single-Resolution Source Code
- Sudden Death (police incident code)
- First Sergeant
- First Sergeant
- One-Copy Serializable
Samples in periodicals archive:
” Later that day at 1 Police Plaza, Cuomo appeared with New York City Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, announcing the arrest of 12 people who were running a “criminal enterprise” that stole expensive cars and construction equipment.
RAIN LOCATION: Press Room, New York Police Department headquarters, 1 Police Plaza, New York WHO: KAROLYN NUNNALLEE, MADD National President, whose daughter and 26 others were killed in a Kentucky bus crash in 1988 -- the worst drunk driving crash in US history.
Along the way, he spent three weeks in the "cop shop" at 1 Police Plaza, and since September he's been filling in at The Times' Long Island Weekly section in Garden City for reporter Vivian Toy, who had been out on maternity leave.