999% And Trace Metals Basis 1,10-Phenanthroline Monohydrate,Purity And Type : 99% And Acs Reagent Cesium Hydroxide Monohydrate, Purity And Type : 99.
What does PHEN stand for?
PHEN stands for 1,10-Phenanthroline
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHEN
We have 1 other meaning of PHEN in our Acronym Attic
- Pulsed High Energy Laser Countermeasures
- Panther Habitat Evaluation Model (US Fish and Wildlife Service)
- Patient Health Education Materials (Canada)
- Potential Harmonics Expansion Method (physics)
- Public Health Education in Medicine (Department of Public Health; Los Angeles, CA)
- Public Health Emergency Management (various locations)
- Poly 2-Hydroxyethylmethacrylate
- Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures Enterprise
- Pseudomorphic High Electron Mobility Transistor
- Pennsylvania Home Education Network
- Prostate Health Education Network
- Provincial Health Ethics Network (Alberta, Canada)
- Phentermine-Fenfluramine (diet drug)
- Pioneering High Energy Nuclear Interaction eXperiment (Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider)
- Python-based Hierarchical Environment for Integrated Xtallography
- Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development
- Public Health Expertise Network Of Mentors
- Public Higher Education Network of Massachusetts (Amherst, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The complex of 1,10-phenanthroline with Fe(II) has been widely used in titrimetric analysis as a redox indicator and also for determining higher concentrations of iron.
02 mmol/L 1,10-phenanthroline (Acros Organics, Geel, Belgium) were determined as described (17) by using screening wells containing IMP at concentrations ranging from 0.
Separation, preconcentration and determination of trace amounts of silver ion in aqueous samples using octadecyl silica membrane disks modified with some recently synthesized mixed aza-thioether crowns containing 1,10-phenanthroline sub-unit and atomic absorption spectrometry.
PAN indicator: is a mixture of sulfuric acid solution, ammonium sulfate, 1,10-phenanthroline solution (20%), L-ascorbic acid solution (2%) and acetic-sodium acetate buffer (pH [approximately equal to] 4.
Dehydration from tris[[beta]-diketonato]lanthanoids(III) on the 1,10-phenanthroline adduct formation across lanthanoid series.
Zymograms were incubated in the presence of 5 mmol/L EDTA and 2 mmol/L 1,10-phenanthroline for inhibition studies (31); activation of zymogens was achieved with 2 mmol/L p-aminophenyl-mercuric acetate (31).
In the presence of a strong donor such as 1,10-phenanthroline, the second electron is transferred by an intramolecular process to give an indium(III)catecholato complex, and such compounds have been isolated and characterized.