What does ESAAL stand for?
ESAAL stands for École Supérieure d'Achats, Approvisionnements et Logistique (French: Graduate School of Purchasing, Supply and Logistics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESAAL
- English Schools' Athletic Association (UK)
- English Setter Association of America, Inc.
- Enterprise Server Acceleration Alliance (Intel)
- Environmental Services Association of Alberta (Canada)
- Estimated Safe and Adequate Amount
- Ethiopian Students Association of Atlanta (Georgia)
- European Special Activities Area (US Air Force)
- Eva Smith Achievement Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- École Supérieure d'Art de l'Agglomération d'Annecy (French: School of Art in the Greater Annecy)
- Energy Systems Acquisition Advisory Board
- Empire State Association of Assisted Living (New York, NY; nonprofit assisted-living advocacy group; founded 1979)
- European Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (Münster, Germany)
- Eastern and Southern Africa Anti-Money Laundering Group
- Electrolyzed Strong Acid Aqueous Solution
- Enterprise Search as a Service (computing)
- Enterprise Security Access Administration System (US Department of the Treasury)
- École Supérieure des Arts Appliqués et du Textile (French: School of Applied Arts and Textile)
- East Suffolk Association for the Blind (UK)
- East Sussex Association for the Blind (England, UK)
- Elektriska Svetsningsaktiebolaget (welding products manufacturer)