What does EAS stand for?
EAS stands for École Européenne d'Administration (French: European School of Management; Belgium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAS
We have 375 other meanings of EAS in our Acronym Attic
- Earth and Atmospheric Science (course)
- East Asian Seas
- East Asian Studies (academic field)
- East Asian Summit
- East Australian Standard (GMT+1000)
- Eastern Analytical Symposium
- Eastern Apicultural Society of North America, Inc.
- Eastside Audubon Society (Washington)
- École Arnaud de Séguy (French: Arnaud School of Seguy)
- École d'Architecture de Strasbourg (French: Architecture School of Strasbourg; Strasbourg, France)
- Econometrics and Applied Statistics Unit (EU)
- Economic Advisory Services (Grant Thornton)
- Economic Affairs Secretariat (Antigua and Barbuda)
- Economic Analysis Staff
- ECS Advertising Service
- Education Accountability System (various organizations)
- Education Advisory Service
- Education and Support (various locations)
- Egyptian Accounting Standards
- Electric Aircraft Symposium